January 8, 2013

It almost makes me want to think there is a reason for all this...

I've been waiting for this moment to arrive a very long time. I've been waiting since that day your smile blinded me for the first time a long, very long time ago.
I try to keep myself from daydreaming, I try to bare in mind that these kind of things just don't happen to me. My story is more like infatuation and deception right away and not a hopeful one at all, like it is right now.
I was sure I had burnt all my bridges and still, there you are being as sweet as ever, as perfect as no one else can be, with your dark eyes and your kind ways. I was telling myself I needed to remain calm so I wouldn't scare you away, but with you I don't really need to do so, you keep me calm by getting back at me.
Here I am, with my hopes higher than they ever been praying for all this to be truth...