January 15, 2013

Deceitful me

I  think my imagination has betrayed me again. Like I always do, I decided you were the one when I first saw you smile, without knowing if that smile was meant for me or if it was just the friendly smile of a warmhearted man. Arbitrarily I decided that smile was solely for me. So then I started composing  this picture of you in my head giving that aura of yours all the attributes that perfection requires.
I convinced myself that everything you do is right, I like the way you look and love the way you walk. But now, I've suddenly opened my eyes, how can I be interested in someone I actually don't know? You haven't done anything at all, I just talked myself into falling in love with you.Today I realized all the love stories I live are just like the ones in this blog, only in my head.

...and if I happen to be wrong, would you please just let me know?