July 9, 2012

I can't stand this silence, I really need you laugh breaking the steel of this emptiness


I think of you and the odds are high you are now somewhere else cuddling in her flawless arms while I'm dying here just to be able to lay my eyes on you. I don't care, and I don't need anything but your presence, just that would suffice.
I now have no choice but putting  together the few pieces of memories with you I've got.  and reconstructing your presence in an imaginary you. I go step by step trying to make this illusion of you as perfect as you are.
I start with your lips, your plump, sweet, soft lips. I love them because of the words that come from them and shoot straight into my heart, those words that confirm you are the greatest man alive.
Then, I remind of this admiration I have for you. The ease with which you carry yourself, this friendly, open, real-cool ways make me think you are unique, particularly with me wanting to disappear all the time when people are around,  you make me think I could learn much more from you than you could ever learn from me.
Eyes closed for a second: I remind of the touch of your body close to mine. That nearness of you that fills me with warmth and makes me feel so small and I know for sure that I could stay there forever.
Finally I think of all those things that make me the happiest person on earth just in a millisecond and that keep coming to my mind over and over: the reflection of your green-ish eyes,  the tiniest smile, the way you smell or the way you flick your hair.

Now writing this I realized what is it that I like the most about you: you make me feel the purest love I've ever felt, sweet, young, fresh, new love. So that's why I don't care if nothing ever happens, I'm just glad I now know my heart is not completely dead.